Vitamite® Super Amino 66®
The Nutritional First Aid Kit Every Stable Should Have
The ultimate high protein nutritional package. Lean muscle mass and strong bone is built by providing good quality protein, amino acids and vitamins and minerals that target muscle and bone growth.
Vitamite® Super Amino 66® contains 66% protein with a unique, horse specific amino acid profile, containing all 10 essential amino acids (EAA) and increased levels of the valuable Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) that may be beneficial in the building and the repair of muscle. This unique corrective additive is possibly the most concentrated high protein supplement ever created for horses.
Vitamite® Super Amino 66® contains high levels of vitamins and trace minerals to assist in the development of lean muscle and strong bones and assist in enhancing recovery after work.
Vitamite® Super Amino 66® is the one essential supplement you need in your feed room for:
- Performance & racing horses needing assistance with overall recovery, health, muscle growth and repair
- Poorly conditioned horses
- Horses needing increased top line & muscle mass
- Horses recovering from surgery or injury
- Yearling preparation
- Orphan & backward foals, lagging weanlings & yearlings plus poor milking mares.
- Lean muscle mass and strong bone building by providing good quality protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
Other uses include:
- Contains Bonafide® to support strong bones, tendons and ligaments
- Concentrated nutrition for horses under heavy training or needing quick recovery
- Show / Sale preparation - when topline muscle and overall muscle condition is needed
- Feed after illness or surgery – just add roughage
- Feed when your horse is lacking stamina
Race and Performance Horses
- Horse perfect protein and essential amino acids build strong lean muscle
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) increase the muscle building power of the feed.
- BCAA may be rapidly converted to energy to contribute to the ‘fuel tank’ during races and competition.
- Antioxidants can reduce oxidative damage after exercise, improving recovery times.
- Bonafide® may improve bone geometry and density, that may contribute lowering shin soreness in 2 year olds.
- Essential amino acids and BCAA build good top line and muscle definition.
- Bonafide® assists in keeping bones strong and dense.
- Increased nutrients and a horse perfect protein helps to keep older horses in peak condition
Backward Weanlings and Orphaned Foals
- Essential Amino Acids, vitamins, minerals and Bonafide®, assists to enhance the growth in height and muscle of young growing horses.
- Correct levels of protein, anti-oxidants, Bonafide®, vitamins and minerals help to re-build and
Horses needing more top line and muscle repair
- Good quality protein with the right balance of essential amino acids helps to build lean muscle mass and top line.
Available in 3kg, 10kg & 20kg varieties.
Available in 3kg, 10kg & 20kg varieties.
Vitamite Super Amino 66® contains a balanced blend of 10 Branched Chain (BCAA) and Essential Amino Acids (EAA) in a horse specific profile, including Bonafide® plus other nutrients including:
Essential Amino Acids – Lysine, Methionine, Ctystine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Histidine, Tryptophan, Arginine, Isoleucine, Valine and Leucine.
Branched Chains Amino Acids – Isoleucine, Valine and Leucine
Daily Feeding Guide
Thoroughbred and Standardbred horses in work – 0.5g per kg bodyweight per day (200g for a 400kg horse).
Yearlings in Preparation – 0.5g – 1g per kg bodyweight per day (200-400g for a 400kg horse)
Poorly conditioned horses and poor milking broodmares – 1g per kg bodyweight per day (400g for a 400kg horse).
Recuperating, ill or injuring horses – 1.5g – 2g per kg bodyweight per day (600g to 800g for a 400kg horse).
- Mix in morning and evening feed.
- One heaped scoop (supplied) holds 200g of Vitamite® Super Amino 66®.
- Feed 1 – 4 heaped scoops (200g – 800g) per horse per day.
Trace Minerals – Per 200g
Vitamins – Per 200g
Vitamin A 20kiu
Vitamin E 399iu
Vitamin D 4kiu
Vitamin C 1513mg
Our latest posts See all
Mitavite® Extru® Grains provide effective, safe feed-room options. Lupins are an excellent source of protein and can play a role in building and repairing body tissue. Steam extrusion not only improves digestibility, but limits the damage caused to the essential amino acid by processing such as pelleting micronisation and dry extrusion. Also available in Mitavite® bulka bags.
Mitavite® Economix Active® has been tried and trusted over many years. It provides safe, cost effective nutrition for competition and show horses, working stock horses, pleasure horses and ponies and spellers in need of conditioning. Steam extruded to unlock the full nutritional value of its ingredients, Economix Active® is fortified with oils rich in Omega 3 to provide cool sustained energy.
Unique Features of Economix Active
- Fully steam extruded complete feed.
- Nutritionally balanced to support active horses.
- Barley based to support performance, weight gain and condition.
- Highly palatable for even the fussiest eaters.
- Fortified with oils rich in Omega 3 to provide cool sustained energy.
- No Added Soy & Molasses*
Choose Economix Active when
- Your horse or pony is in regular work or competition
- You need to improve your horses condition or topline
- You want a complete feed that provides a good balance of energy, protein plus essential vitamins and minerals
Mitavite® Xtra-Cool® is the ideal choice for horses and ponies in light to medium work and for those that can’t tolerate, or don’t require high energy feeds. The uniquely 'x' shaped Xtra-Cool® contains a balanced formulation of vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, oils and extra Magnesium so you can be sure you are providing your horse or pony with the best in nutritional support without that heating effect.
Unique Features of Xtra-Cool
• Cool, non-heating formula.
• Complete with vitamins, minerals and electrolytes.
• Highly palatable & fully steam extruded.
• Extra Magnesium for that calming effect.
• No Added Soy & Molasses*.
• Unique 'X' shaped pellets.
Choose Xtra-Cool when
• Your horse or pony is in light to medium work
• Your horse can’t tolerate high grain rations
• You need a feed that keeps your horse looking good
• You need an economical, cool ration for spellers or breakers
Mitavite® Athlete Plus® is rich in scientifically balanced nutrients, trace minerals and electrolytes. Athlete®'s high levels of Essential Amino Acids assists with the rapid replenishment of fuel stores and muscle repair after fast work or racing, reducing recovery time. When mixed with grains of your choice, the palatable muesli style formulation of Athlete Plus® provides a complete ration for your high performance equine athlete.
Unique Features of Mitavite Athlete Plus®
- Muesli style base concentrate, packed with essential nutrients and electrolytes.
- Mitavite’s exclusive amino acid profile to support athletic performance and recovery.
- Contains Bonafide®, Mitavite®’s exclusive Vitamin K supplement that supports bone density and soundness.
Choose Mitavite Athlete Plus® when
- You want the option to adjust the grain ration for individual horses
- You need a concentrate with all Essential Amino Acids, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes required for race horses
- You want to use a feed that continues to be a proven performer at Group level
- You are wanting to support bone density and good health with Bonafide®, Mitavite®’s exclusive Vitamin K supplement.
Dr Biff’s® Vits & Trace Mins provides a balanced source of essential nutrients when only hay or dry pasture is able to be fed. Suitable for horses that cannot have access to good quality pasture or who are unable to tolerate dietary starch or sugars.
Important: Ensure sufficient fibre is fed in the form of pasture, hay or chaff
Choose Dr Biff’s® Vits & Trace Mins when
- Your horse or pony needs to reduce excessive weight
- Your horse or pony is prone to, or suffering from Laminitis
- You need to support a low-starch low-sugar diets e.g. in Metabolic Syndrome, PSSM
- You need to add nutritional value to a high fibre-high fat ration