Mitavite Gumnuts Photo Competition
Become the next Face of our Gumnuts Campaign
Mitavite® Gumnuts® is Australia’s original and most trusted feed especially formulated for aged horses and ponies. Highly nutritious, palatable and safe to feed, Gumnuts® provides a unique balance of vitamins and minerals specifically formulated to address the challenges of old age. Omega 3 oils, antioxidants and essential amino acids are provided in a highly digestible form. Gumnuts® reduces to a soft mash when water is added.
We’re putting the spotlight on your old gem! If you think your horse should be the face of our next Gumnuts campaign send us in a high resolution photo of him or her and tell us in 50 words or less a bit about who they are. The horse chosen as the face of our next Gumnuts campaign will WIN 5 bags of Gumnuts. See Terms and Conditions below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
In participating in the ‘face of our next Gumnuts campaign’ competition organised by Mitavite, entrants must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This competition opens on 24h June 2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:00hrs AEST on 17th July 2020.
- Mitavite and Hygain employees are not permitted to enter competition.
- Entry is free.
- Photographs entered must present at least one horse or a part of a horse. Photographs may also include motifs of landscape, buildings, people or other animals.
- Entries should be supplied as a high-quality jpg (preferably 300dpi) sized 297mm x 210mm.
- Entrants can submit as many times as they choose.
- All photographs must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any third party. In the photograph entered the entrants must be the sole owner of copyright and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the photograph. In addition, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking the entry photographs.
- Photographs are not to be manipulated, however, digital enhancements such as removed spots or changed brightness of picture are allowed. Mitavite reserves the right to exclude any image from the competition that they believe may have been excessively treated to alter its authenticity.
- Participants must submit their entry, along with their first name, surname, age, contact telephone number, full address, email address and name and age of horse in photograph.
- Entrants who are under 16 years of age must get the consent of their parent/guardian before entering this competition.
- Photograph can be submitted by emailing email@example.com
- Mitavite will accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, misdirected, damaged or delayed during delivery to Mitavite due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or any other reason. No entries can be returned or copied to the entrant.
- All photographs received by the 17th July will be judged on composition; printability; originality; commercial appeal and suitability for the next Mitavite Gumnuts campaign.
- Mitavite’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email on the 22nd July 2020. The winner will be published on Mitavite’s Instagram and Facebook.
- The winner will receive 5x vouchers to be redeemed for bags of Gumnuts. Prizes will be posted to the winners free of charge and are not redeemable in cash.
- Copyright in photographs submitted for this competition will be retained by entrants. By entering this promotion each entrant grants to Mitavite a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free world-wide license to use (and to sublicense the use of) the photograph for any of Mitavite’s commercial or non-commercial purposes in all media, including, but not limited to, brochures, banners, publications, social media and/or on any website(s), in its original format or altered in anyway which the promoter deems appropriate. Each entrant consents and agrees that it may not be attributed as the author of the photograph and that Mitavite or its sublicensee(s) may undertake the following types of acts or omissions in relation to the photograph - alteration amendment, deletion or modification, or any dealings with or changes to the photograph, which might otherwise constitute an infringement of the entrants' moral rights. All entrants’ details will remain confidential.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Mitavite Gumnuts campaign will be distributed through retailers, events and exhibitions.
- Mitavite reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions of participation.
- Terms and conditions are automatically accepted by the entrant when entering the Mitavite 2020 ‘face of our next Gumnuts campaign’ competition.
- The Promoter: Hygain NSW Pty Ltd trading as Mitavite, 3 Pile Rd, Somersby, NSW 2250, Australia